Sabtu, 19 Juli 2008

New OTC Penny Stock Picking Robot Available To You Now

by EJ

I was looking for a good system for picking penny stocks, good penny stocks and I ran across Marl who is a robot that can analyze 1,986,832 mathematical calculations per second. Marl can analyze 7 charts per second and pick penny stocks, good penny stocks which is much faster than a professional stock trader who does roughly 1 stock chart every 8-10 seconds and the added bonus is that Marl never gets tired. He analyzes many different pieces of data on each penny stock and the longer he analyzes that penny stock the more data he has and the more precise he can be. Marl is an amazing robot and is responsible for creating 99 millionaires and multi-millionaires combined so far. His picks have averaged 105.28% increases overall and many of the changes have occurred soon after the market opening. I thought I’d give Marl a whirl picking my penny stocks, good penny stocks and so I bought a copy of his weekly newsletter for $47 which will give me one pick a week for as long as the newspaper is around. I consider that to be a bargain considering that to get a fully licensed copy of Marl it would cost 28K dollars. I don’t know about you but I thought I would start out small getting Marl to pick my penny stocks, good penny stocks and grow from there. With that 1 pick a week I can invest as much or as little as I want and I plan on taking all the profits that I make (assuming that I make some) and turn around and keep putting them back into the penny stock picks that Marl makes for me in penny stocks, good penny stocks. That’s what I keep telling myself and of course time will tell but I am jazzed about the fact that Marl was instrumental in producing 99 millionaires and multi-millionaires already, there may be more that I don’t know about yet. Another good thing about Marl is that you can try out his skills at picking penny stocks, good penny stocks for 8 weeks and if you’re not happy in those 8 weeks then you can get a refund of your purchase price. Even then if you ask for a refund because you’re not happy with Marl’s stock picking ability then the creator and owner, Michael will continue to send you picks (penny stocks, good picks) for 6 more months. He believes that you’ll want to come back for more penny stock picks by Marl. If you too are interested in Marl and would like more information or would like to read some testimonials of people who have tried Marl then go to: http://www.profitingpennystocks.info.

About the Author

Ej LIves with her husband and pets near Portland Oregon and likes to write about a variety of subjects.

Tidak ada komentar: