Jumat, 15 Februari 2008

New Software Totally Revolutionizes How To Trade Currencies

by Scott M.

A little over a year ago I began to trade foreign currencies after seeing a late night infomercial about how much money you can make. I consider myself fairly intelligent, and thought I would make millions in the FOREX market. To make a long story short, I blew three accounts before I decided to search the internet for a better way to trade.

About 4 months ago I stumbled across a software program called Range Trader Phase Two. I was intrigued by the website because it said the software fully automated the trading process from picking the currency pair(s) to trade to entering/exiting the market at predetermined points. so, I purchased the software. It was the best purchase I made in a long time. Since using Range TraderPhase Two my trading account has increased steadily by about 3% per month.

What I like about it is its simplicity. I turn on my computer in the morning, launch the software and then go to work. It's really that simple. The software does everything for me, including compounding my account as my balance grows.

If you are serious about currency trading, you must add Range Trader Phase Two to your arsenal.

http://www.forexrangetrading.com

About the Author

I am a 43 year old attorney living in West Palm Beach interested in the FOREX market.

Tidak ada komentar: